This helpful guide contains valuable information for the entrepreneur who wants to start or grow a handcrafted bath and body care business. This guide contains the following information:
- Why Start A Handcrafted Bath And Body Care Business? – a look at why a handcrafted bath and body care business is a great idea.
- Business Basics – helpful information about government requirements, insurance and recordkeeping.
- Who Is Going To Buy My Products? – tips for identifying your market
- Designing Your Product Line – this chapter contains ideas for what products you may want to sell
- Selecting Recipes – not all recipes are created equal. This chapter contains tips to help you know which types of recipes to choose, and which to avoid.
- Start Up Equipment And Supplies – this chapter contains a list of the kinds of equipment and supplies you should have on hand when you start.
- Buying Supplies – information on how to buy supplies locally.
- Staying Organized – helpful advice on keeping your business organized.
How To Start And Grow A Handcrafted Bath And Body Care Business also contains information on good manufacturing procedures, packaging, suggestions on where to sell your products near home and tips to help you grow your business.
How To Start And Grow A Handcrafted Bath And Body Care Business can be purchased at the following online sites:
Lulu.com (the print version)
- iBookstore (for the ipod touch, iphone and ipad)
- Barnes and Noble nook bookstore (for the nook, and with the free nook app, for android devices, ipad, ipod touch, iphone, pc, and macs)