Packaging with Seashells
Seashells make a beautiful addition to cosmetic packages for sea-based products. If you like the idea of using seashells in your packaging here are things you can do with seashells:
- Use a large sea shell as a bath salts scoop.
- Use a large sea shell as a soap dish. To make a gift out of it package the soap on the seashell and wrap in clear cellophane.
- Use a large seashell instead of a gift basket. Stuff the inside of the shell with shredded paper or wood and pack tiny gifts onto the opening of the shell. Wrap in clear cellophane.
- Decorate a jar by gluing tiny seashells onto the lid of the container.
- Decorate a wooden soap dish by gluing seashells around the edge.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.